Everyone wants to have lavishly beautiful hair. Some have it naturally, while others struggle to have beautiful hair. Maybe, people who have naturally beautiful hair don’t actually have naturally beautiful hair. Without knowing it, they are probably doing what’s good for hair.
Here are a few hair care tips that you should know:
- Washing hair every day is important because having a clean scalp and hair provides the best conditions for hair growth. Everyday oil producing glands called sebaceous glands produce sebum, a natural skin and hair conditioner. But too much of this oil can cause all sorts of problems like clogged pores, oily hair and scalp and dandruff. Washing everyday can help control this.
- Do you comb or brush your hair when it’s wet? Never brush or comb hair while it’s wet, this can lead to hair breakage or worse, hair can be directly pulled off from the roots. If your hair is tangled while in the shower, use your hands or a wide tooth comb and gently untangle your hair. Never use force to untangle your hair.
- Use a good conditioner. A conditioner is one of the easiest ways to moisturize hair, so don’t skip it. Try to get the best ones you can afford and don’t go for the all-in-one shampoos. It is also great to deep condition your hair once a week or as needed.
- After a shower, do not rub or scrub your hair to dry, we commonly do this but it is good for hair. Rubbing causes friction and the heat can make your hair frizzy. Instead try squeezing your hair dry with a cotton towel or cloth. This may take more time to dry hair but it’s worth it.
- Scalp care is also important. A healthy scalp promotes healthy hair growth. Keeping the scalp clean and massaging it from time to time is recommended.
- Limit use of heating tools. Frequent hair drying, flat ironing or curl ironing can damage hair. Reserve these for special occasions.
That’s it, follow the above tips will help you grow beautiful hair. The good thing about this is you don’t have to spend a lot of money to attain healthy beautiful hair.