10 Easy Ways To Grow Hair Faster
On the average, it takes a month to grow hair half an inch longer. However, is possible to have faster hair growth. To grow hair faster, here are 10 easy ways that you can do.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruits like kiwi, oranges, tangerines, and strawberries are rich in vitamin C, a known antioxidant. Antioxidants are very important in repairing damaged cells which can cause body processes to slow down.
- Supplement your diet with vitamins and minerals. Among the most important are iron, biotin, and zinc.
- If you want to grow hair faster, learn to manage stress. Both physical and emotional stress can force majority of your hairs to go to the resting phase of the hair growth cycle.
- Treat your hair gently. Avoid too much heat styling, vigorous brushing, hair colouring, and use of chemicals on the hair like perms.
- Be sure that you get enough exercise. This stimulates blood circulation, which will help deliver the needed nutrients to the various parts of the body, including the scalp and hair roots. With a healthy scalp, you grow hair quicker.
- Keep your hair and scalp clean by regular shampooing. Dust, smoke, and perspiration from everyday activities can cause grime to build up on the scalp. These can clog the follicles and can hinder healthy hair growth. To grow hair faster, an herbal shampoo is better to use for your tresses. Ordinary shampoos are usually filled with chemicals and inexpensive additives that can be too harsh for your mane.
- Get enough sun protection by using hats, caps, or scarves. A sun screen for the hair is also recommended especially if you are going out into the hot sun or will go on a summer vacation.
- Massage your scalp to stimulate circulation. Use the tips of your fingers to gently rub your scalp. This also promotes relaxation, relieves stress, and boosts the strength of hair roots.
- Do not forget to moisturise. You can use a good herbal conditioner several times a week depending on how dry your hair is. A hair oil treatment may also be used to control frizz and protect hair from environmental factors.
- Use a growth therapy shampoo to feed hair with essential nutrients, aminos and proteins not found in regular shampoos.
These are basic ways that you can do to grow hair in no time at all.