Every now and then there are times when we want really fast hair growth. Whether you’re growing out a short hair or trying to mend a terrible hair cut, the endless waiting while you grow out your hair can be unbearable.
But getting really fast hair growth is not that difficult. Growing fast and healthy hair is the same as working toward a healthy body. Below are some tips on how to attain this.
- Protein is a very important nutrient and plays a fundamental role in the body’s development. This is also true for hair growth because hair is practically 80% protein. So it is critical to consume the right amounts of protein daily. Rich food sources of protein are lean meat, fish or soy.
- Vitamins and minerals. Vitamins work as co-enzymes that help metabolize nutrients more efficiently. Vitamins also have specific roles in to keep our body functioning properly; certain deficiencies like biotin can cause hair loss. Minerals like iron help the red blood cells carry oxygen all over the body, including the hair follicles. So it is important to take your daily vitamin and mineral supplements.
- Keeping your hair and scalp clean is very good for hair growth. This will prevent any microbial and fungal growth from occurring, making the scalp an ideal for hair growth.
- Invest in a good shampoo and conditioner. Products like FAST shampoo and conditioner not only clean the hair and scalp, it also stimulate fast hair growth. FAST or Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy is specifically made to encourage the hair follicles to produce hair faster. If you seriously want to grow your hair really fast, you better grab a bottle of this product.
- Massage the scalp regularly to increase blood flow to the scalp. More blood flowing to the scalp means more oxygen and nutrients being delivered to the hair follicles.
- Wash with warm to hot water. This will help open up the pores and could even unplug or unclog pores that are obstructed with debris or oils. Also, the open pores allow the active ingredients of FAST to be absorbed in the hair shaft to stimulate hair growth.