Having wonderfully beautiful hair is something everyone wants. This goes especially for women and for men as well. Having beautiful locks really builds self confidence. But a lot of people are unaware that attaining good looking hair is not that difficult to achieve.
Below are some tips on how to encourage healthy hair growth for that gorgeous looking hair:
- First of all nutrition is vital for healthy hair growth. So it is important to start on a healthy diet. Do not venture on those low protein diets because we need protein to encourage hair growth. Our hair is mostly made of a protein called keratin, the same material found on our skin and nails. So if you got healthy growing hair, it is natural to find your skin and nail grows healthy too.
- Take your vitamins and mineral regularly. Vitamins are co-enzymes that help the body metabolize food more efficiently. There are certain vitamin deficiencies that can cause hair loss, like biotin. Also, we have the so called “hair vitamins” which are biotin and pantothenic acid. Biotin helps the retain moisture within the hair and strengthen the hair strands, preventing hair breakage. Pantothenic acid makes the hair super slippery shiny and soft, which makes combing really easy.
- Invest on a good quality shampoo and conditioner. Products like FAST are great for stimulating hair growth. FAST is a deep cleansing shampoo and conditioner and uses all natural ingredients to encourage hair growth.
- Massage the scalp. While you shampoo, it’s best to massage it in instead of rubbing it to lather. This improves scalp circulation, thus increases the circulation of nutrients and oxygen to the hair follicles.
- Use hot water but not too hot. This allows the pores to open and can also de-clog obstructed pores assuring continuous hair growth. Also, this allows the active ingredients of FAST to be absorbed in the hair shaft to stimulate hair growth.