Most people think that to achieve healthy beautiful and fast hair growth, one must use special products. Well, it is true that these special products do a good job in beatifying hair but the problem is they are too expensive.
However, there are other ways to acquire beautiful and fast hair growth naturally, no need to buy expensive products. You just need to know and understand what our hair and scalp needs to encourage healthy and fast hair growth. Below are a five easy to do tips in taking care of your hair and scalp.
- Have a healthy diet. Consuming the right amounts of meat and vegetables is the first step not only in taking care of your hair, but also your over all general health. Lean meat is important in hair production because our hair producing cells need a lot of protein.
- Regularly take your vitamins and minerals. Vitamins are very important because they help metabolize food efficiently. There are vitamins that works great when applied directly to the hair and scalp. Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid makes hair shinny and slippery minimizing hair breakage while combing and brushing. Vitamin B7 or biotin helps each hair strand become stronger, also decreases hair breakage.
- Condition hair. To get hair really soft and shiny, it is also good to deep condition your hair from time to time. Conditioning adds well needed moisture into the hair. This helps strengthen hair preventing it from becoming brittle.
- Scalp massage. Would you believe that a scalp massage is good for hair growth? Well, it’s true because a massage improves circulation in a particular area, when you massage your scalp, more blood passes through your hair follicles, providing nourishment and oxygenation.
- Regular exercise. Regular exercise is also great for hair growth since it also improves blood circulation. Also, all the sweat produced while we exercise help unclog pores.
That’s it, make the above your hair care routine and you’ll be having beautiful fast growing hair in no time.