Have you ever had a bad hair cut? Or got deviously jealous of that beautifully straight long hair you happen to find while walking along somewhere? Wouldn’t be great if we could make hair grow faster? This will be useful to avoid the embarrassment of a failed hair cut or get hair longer for an upcoming event.
Physiologically speaking, our hair normally grows about half an inch a month. In a year, our hair will grow about six inches, not really bad if you have the patience. But to some, a year’s wait is very, very long.
How do we make hair grow faster? There are ways to make hair grow faster, you just need to learn what you hair follicles need to encourage them to make more hair. Follow the tips below and you’ll be on your hair grow faster.
- Eat a healthy diet. Consuming the right amount of foods will provide a balance of nutrients for your body and for your hair as well. Primarily, protein is very important because this is what hair is mostly made of. Regular intakes of vitamins help metabolize nutrients more efficiently. Minerals like iron is essential in helping the red blood cells carry oxygen all over the body. Oxygen is needed in cell reproduction and growth.
- Keep your hair and scalp clean. Regular shampooing can keep the scalp and hair dirt free. A tidy scalp and hair can prevent any oil accumulation. This oil called sebum is naturally product by the sebaceous glands which are found on each hair follicle. Sebum is actually conditions our skin and hair, but sometimes this oil can accumulate on our scalp and can cause all sorts of scalp conditions like dandruff.
- Exercise. Would you believe that keeping your heart pumping during work out is good your hair growth? Well you better believe it. Exercise improves blood circulation, improving oxygenation and nutrient distribution. Sweating also de clog our pores, this is good for hair growth.
- Rest. Getting eight hours of sleep a day and probably a nap from time to time is good for you and the health of your hair. Sleep rejuvenates the body.
- No to stress. As much as possible, learn how to handle stress or better avoid stress.
It’s just as simple as that: keeping a healthy diet, good hygiene, regular exercise, getting enough sleep and stress management is all you need to your hair grow faster.